INSTITUTE OF THE GREEK PARLIAMENT - SITE
1. The web portal http://foundation.parliament.gr is the property of the Foundation of the Hellenic Parliament. The content of the portal is a production and property of the Foundation of the Hellenic Parliament, except in cases where any other origin of the content is explicitly indicated.
3. The use of the web portal of the Hellenic Parliament Foundation (hereinafter the web portal) must be carried out only for legal purposes and in a legal manner.
4. The visitor of the web portal must not take any actions or omissions that undermine in any way the proper operation and availability of the web portal.
5. The content of the portal is freely available to the public. Specifically, it is allowed to read the content as it becomes available through the web portal and for as long as this content becomes available. Reproduction of parts of the content of the web portal is also allowed, provided that this content will not be altered in any way and with the explicit reference that it is a repost from the web portal of the Hellenic Parliament, including the date of publication, as well as the relevant publication to the portal where possible. In any case, all copyrights regarding the content and the copies created based on it are reserved. Content that has been explicitly identified as third party property and does not belong to the Hellenic Parliament Foundation is not covered by this license. For the use and exploitation of this content, the interested party should contact the beneficiaries of the relevant rights.
7. Every effort is made to ensure that the content of the portal is complete, accurate, true, up-to-date and highly available. However, the Hellenic Parliament Foundation is not responsible for any errors that may occur in the posted content or for handling errors during the posting process or for any network problems that prevent access to the portal.
8. Every effort is made to ensure that the content of the portal is secure for use by the visitors of the portal from malware. However, no warranty is provided for any problems that may arise on users' devices from the use of the portal.
9. The portal contains references (links) to third party websites with the sole purpose of serving the users of the portal. The Hellenic Parliamentary Foundation is not responsible in any way for the content of third party websites and these references do not constitute an adoption of the views and actions they express or their acceptance of their content.
10. The terms and conditions of use of the portal, as well as any modification or change thereof are governed and supplemented by national and Community law, and the relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms that is found to be contrary to the above legal framework or becomes invalid, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from here, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms.